Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Week 4!

Week Four, Ready for more! (...my weekly rhyme just gets better and better!)

When I started with the goal to lose this weight, I outlined my goals as such:
-Lose 39 pounds.
-Complete this in 6 months tops.
-KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF.

..and I intend to keep these goals! Who knew that only ONE MONTH into this, I would've nearly lost half of the weight!

When you are counting calories and only consuming 1,000 calories every day, it is crucial to see those results; To give you the motivation to keep it up, Especially when the overall goal can seem sooo far away. Its pretty daunting to be at the starting line, and think "39 pounds!" It seems like this huge, unattainable amount. Well, a month into this, I can say that whatever your weight loss goal is, its NOT unattainable. Dedicate yourself to your goal, set a timeline, stick to your plan, and you'll get there! With that said,

My updated tracker....



16 lbs. What does 16 lbs mean to me? It means I've lost the weight gained with my surgery. It also means I've lost the rebound weight from the HCG diet. Most importantly, It means that the weight I have left to lose, is the rest of the baby weight; The original problem. With the exception of the HCG disaster, I haven't weighed this amount since November of 2009; Two months after having Ryder. :)

16 lbs down, 23 lbs to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment