Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Week Three!

Week Three Go Me!

This week's loss is not near as satisfying as the last two. BUT, that's to be expected. The first couple weeks at a diet or exercise program are expected to be great, because your body goes into shock a little bit. As long as I continue to lose weight steadily, I'll be happy. If I hit a plateau, steer clear of me!


I've lost 14.2 lbs total! I lost 2.4 lbs this last week. I did great with drinking a lot of water, but it was mostly LifeWater which is flavored, hopefully that didn't actually hurt my weight loss instead of helping.

Goal for this week: More (plain) Water, and the addition of a little bit of exercise. I say "a little bit" because whenever I JUMP into a new exercise plan, it usually only lasts a few weeks before I get sick of it. I miss dance! After dancing for 17 years, Its hard to find other forms of cardio/exercise that I like or are exciting. So if anyone out there has a dance class that they like, for adults, that is challenging yet non-competitive let me know! That's all this mommy/working/student has time for!

1 comment:

  1. If I didnt already adore you to pieces I would totally not like you right now. ;) wanna be my weight loss coach. You are inspiring. Shar e your secret with all of us chubby friends :)

    ReplyDelete