Tuesday, August 2, 2011

WEEK ONE is done! ;)

Week One of my diet was a success. I found my diet plan to be very easy to stick to! And was very pleased to find a delicious sandwhich at Subway, and a delicious Pita at Pita Pit that fit right in to my calorie plan. Its SO nice when I find 'take-out' food that fits my diet because I love to go out to eat! So to you dieters out there, try the Sweet Onion Chicken Sandwhich off of Subway's Fit Menu, or at Pita they have a calorie listing of all of their foods, so its very easy to pick the calories you are eating! I went for a Philly Steak on a wheat pita with some yummy fix-ins! ;)

Drum Roll Please.......

Yep! 7.2 lbs down in Week One. (See why I call it a success?!) I'm very happy with the results of my hard work! My doctor had said that if you are aiming to lose weight, your success is based 85% on your diet and only 15% comes from exercise. So its SOO important to make sure you watch what you eat!! (Please don't take that to mean 'Don't Exercise' because exercise is important in so many other ways; I.E. Toning, Keeping that heart healthy, and having tons of energy!)

Stay Tuned for week 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment