Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Change.

To all you moms out there, do you ever peruse old photo's and find yourself about in tears at how much your kids have changed? Wondering where the time went? I'm having one of those days and let me show you why...




I could fit his whole butt in one hand!! (lol) I LOVED when I'd pick him up as a newborn and he'd stay all bunched up like that!



And this is the little man now!! Not so little at all. Sigh! But still cute as ever!! :)
Ryder is definitely the best thing that has ever happened to me, He puts a smile on my face each and every day! I remember coming up with baby names as early as about 12 years old, and spent a LOT of my TV time watching shows like "A Baby Story", Finally being able to be a mom myself has been the most exciting adventure ever. And can't wait to be able to do it all over again!! :)
I love my Ryder Bug!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, how precious! Those newborn pics are priceless. Mine is getting too big also. It makes me want another to cuddle up with :) Glad I stumbled upon your blog. P.S. I love the font in your posts!
    www.TheMcMommyDiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete